How to enable Workspace in Microsoft Teams
This is a guide on how to give users easy access to Workspace from Microsoft Teams
- Easy to deploy and give users access to Workspace from within Microsoft Teams.
- Works in both Microsoft Teams on desktop as well on mobile phones.
- (A dedicated Microsoft Teams app is on our roadmap to be available in future)
- Use an existing channel or create a new channel in Microsoft Teams
- Within the Channel – click the “+” in the top section (next to posts/files)
- In “Add Tab” window choose “website”
When opening the tab, users may be prompted to log-in:
- Select “Continue with Microsoft”
- Enter your login for MS O365
You will now have access to the Workspace solution in MS teams.